Part-time Church Secretary
Part-time church secretary, 10 hours/week. Two church parish in Northern Rockingham County, Timberville Lutheran Parish. If interested, please call 540-896-4241 to leave a message or email email@example.com to submit a resume.
Part-time Youth Ministry Coordinator Position
Grace and Glory Lutheran Church in Palmyra is currently seeking a part-time Youth Ministry Coordinator to join our staff.
Skills needed for this position:
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Maintain healthy relationship boundaries
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to relate to people at all age levels
- Effectiveness relating through advanced social media and computer skills
- Strong event planning/coordination abilities
- Ability to work with existing ministries, but also to create new opportunities to involve the wider community in mission
- Understanding, appreciation, and desire to engage in intergenerational models of ministry
A job description is available from the church office. Please call 434-589-2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Application can also be made online at ziprecruiter.com
This is a part-time position (20 hr./week) with no benefits package.
Salary range is $13,000 – $25,000 depending on education and experience.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please submit a cover letter, resume’, and 3 references to the church office before June 23. We will begin interviews shortly thereafter.
ELCA Hunger Advocacy Fellow
Through the support of ELCA World Hunger, ELCA Advocacy works in partnership with statewide advocacy ministry networks across the United States to end hunger by engaging directly with local, state and national governments and equipping people of faith to seek justice through advocacy. Each office relates to the synods in their state and works closely with hunger leaders and synod teams. ELCA Advocacy is a ministry of the ELCA Domestic Mission Unit. This is a twelve-month, non-renewable contract position.
The Hunger Advocacy Fellow will participate in a 12-month transformative experience that combines leadership development and faith formation with impactful advocacy that moves us toward an end to hunger and a just world where all are fed.
The 2017 Hunger Advocacy Fellow is a full-time contract employee (with benefits) of the Virginia Interfaith Center
For more information and to review the full job listing, click here