E.P.I.C – Effective Practices for Innovative Congregations
Virginia Synod Leadership Development Conferences
E.P.I.C is a leadership development conference designed to strengthen congregational leaders for their ministry in the congregation and in the world. Each event will have a series of 18-20 minute presentations in the morning and workshops in the afternoon to address the needs of congregational leaders. E.P.I.C will happen in three different locations around the state and one event will be simulcast.
EPIC Resources and Materials
All presentations and handouts from the EPIC conferences are avalaible by clicking on the button below.
Dates and Locations
Cost: $15 per person for the event for in-person (lunch included)
Possible Workshop Topics Include
- Council President/Vice-President Workshop: Moving from Reporting to Visioning
- Financial Officer Workshop: Best Practices in a Today’s World
- Tapestry 101: Introduction to Available Resources for Difficult Discussions
- Growing Younger
- Communication: Creating a Good Digital First Impression
- Stewardship: Opening Giving Doors
- Congregational Vitality
- Options for Worship: Holy Week and Easter