Whether you’re just getting started on the road to retirement or racing to the finish line, Portico’s Pre-Retirement Seminar can give you a clearer view of the journey ahead. And this year, we are expanding the invitation to include members and their spouses ages 40+. Join us for the morning session, afternoon session, or both — whatever best fits your retirement planning needs.
In the morning, we’ll focus on saving and investing for retirement. This session addresses these important questions, and more:
- How does retirement fit in with my other financial priorities?
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- How should I invest my retirement savings?
At 12:30 p.m. we’ll break for lunch. We invite all attendees — morning, afternoon, or all day — to join us. This is a great time to connect with other participants and hear a brief message from your bishop or synod staff.
In the afternoon, we’ll explore ways you can live well and create sustainable income in retirement. In this session, we’ll address these important questions, and more:
- How can I distribute income from my ELCA Retirement Plan account?
- How much can I expect to receive from Social Security?
- What health care options will be available to me after I retire?
For more information and to register for the event, click here